Back to recipe overview
Loaded Crispy Onion Rings with Cheddar cheese sauce, Sriracha and spring onion
- 1 bag Crispy Onion Rings
- 1 dl. full-fat milk
- 200 g. cheddar, grated
- 20 g. mustard
- 50 g. grated cheddar
- chopped spring-onion
‘Loaded fries are very popular and these loaded Crispy Onion Rings are a variation on that theme. The cheese sauce is a deeply rich sauce and in combination with the sriracha, it almost pops off the plate.’
- First, make the cheese sauce. Bring the milk almost to boil and stir in the grated cheese.
- Season to taste with the mustard and salt.
- Deep-fry the Crispy Onion Rings at 175°C for about 2:30 minutes.
- Plate them up and finish off by adding the cheese sauce, Sriracha and spring onion.
- Garnish with some herbs or cress.