Classic 1950 burger
- 4 brioche buns
- 4 180 g hamburger patties
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 12 pickle slices
- 4 slices of cheddar
- 2 tomatoes
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Connoisseur Rustic fries
This classic 1950s hamburger is a perfect match for Connoisseur Rustic Fries and is sure to satisfy any craving for a comforting burger. Hop on the nostalgia trend with this classic recipe!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl. Transfer the mixture to a squeeze bottle or piping bag.
- Cut the tomatoes into thin slices and set them aside.
- Season the hamburger patties with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Cut the brioche buns in half and place toast them in the pan until golden brown. Remove the buns from the pan and set them aside.
- Increase the heat to high and add a splash of oil to the pan. Fry the hamburger patties for a few minutes on each side until browned. Once both sides are brown, remove the patties from the pan and place them in the preheated oven for 5-6 minutes.
- Separate the hamburger buns and spread ketchup on the top half and the mustard mayonnaise on the bottom half. Put the lettuce and tomato on the bottom half of the bun and the pickles on the top half.
- As soon as the hamburgers are cooked to perfection, put a slice of cheese on each patty and let it melt in the oven.
- Place the cooked hamburger patties on top of the bottom half of the hamburger buns and cover with the top half.
- Serve with Connoisseur rustic fries and enjoy!
Note: Feel free to adjust the toppings and condiments to your liking. Enjoy!