- 50 pieces Cheddar Jalapeños
- 5 heads little gem, washed
- 100 g. spinach, washed
- 10 pieces roasted bell peppers, in a jar
- 250 g. kidney beans, from a tin or jar
- 150 g. bacon chips, crispy
- 2 shallots, in thin rings
- 1 dl. olive oil, extra virgin
- 50 ml. red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
‘A super tasty full salad, with a big nod to Tex-Mex cuisine. Easy to prepare and with the Cheddar Jalapeños, you'll quickly create a truly successful dish'.
- Mix the two types of lettuce together and store in the fridge until use.
- Make a simple dressing by mixing the oil, vinegar and some salt and pepper together.
- Cut the bell pepper into pieces and allow the kidney beans to drain off through a sieve.
- Deep-fry the Cheddar Jalapeños at 175°C for about 3:30 minutes. Allow them to rest in a warm place for 2 minutes.
- Warm the bacon bits in the oven.
- Fill a deep dish with the mixed salad, kidney beans, pepper and shallot rings.
- Add a generous sprinkling of the dressing.
- At the very last second, add the Cheddar Jalapeños and the warm bacon on top.