Italian Pizza loaded with Fries
- 300g Lamb Weston fries cooked as per instruction
- One pizza dough base (frozen or fresh as per preference)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150g parma ham
- Handful of spinach
- Handful of rocket leaves
- 150g Fresh Mozzarella cheese, roughly broken
- 1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 3 figs sliced
- Pizza sauce of your choice
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
Everyone loves Pizza, but not everyone knows that we can have the ultimate indulgence with fries on top. Add some parma ham in combination with some sweetness from figs and pomegranate
and take your pizza to the next level.
- Cook Lamb Weston fries as per package instruction.
- In the mean time preheat oven to 200 C.
- Spread the dough with the pizza sauce and top with mozzarella . Transfer to the oven and bake for 10min.
- Remove pizza from the oven, baste the crust with some olive oil, and add spinach, ham, and bake for another 5 min or until crust is gold.
- Remove and top with fresh figs, rocket leaves, a generous pile of fries in the middle. Garnish with pomegranate and oregano with a final drizzle of olive oil.