Mini Party Sandwiches with REALLY Crunchy Fries
Sandwiches 3 ways
- 300g Lamb Weston REALLY Crunchy Fries cook as per instruction
- 9 slices of white bread skin off
- 2 tbsp of cream cheese
- 1/2 cucumber sliced
- 100g smoke salmon
- Dill for garnish
- 100g fresh mozzarella sliced
- Sun-dried tomato paste
- Few spinach leaves
- Basil or mint for garnish
- 100g yellow cheddar cheese sliced
- 50g turkey ham
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 sliced onion
- Spicy mayo for base
- Parsley for garnish
Mini club sandwiches are not only a great snack for kids lunch boxes , but they are also perfect for brunch, picnic or as a starter to impress your guests.
- For salmon sandwich - Spread 3 slices with cream cheese, layer salmon, cucumber in between and repeat. Press down lightly and cut each sandwich in half. Stick a 2 toothpick into each half and cut again. You will end up with 4 small sandwiches from each taste.
- For Cheese sandwich - Spread 3 slices with Spicy mayo, add cheese, ham, onion, tomatoes and repeat as above.
- For Italian sandwich - Spread 3 slices with sun-dried tomato paste, add mozzarella, spinach leaves, and reapeat as above.
- Top each with Lamb Weston REALLY Crunchy Fries as garnish. Serve with extra fries on the side.