Sushi vinegar and wasabi flavoured Japanese sweet potato
- 100 g salt
- 10 g wasabi powder
- 2 dl sushi vinegar
- Sweet Potato Crispy Fries
Popular flavours give these Japanese sweet potato fries an extra bite. As a side dish on your menu, this Japanese sweet potato recipe offer even more variety and choice for your customers. In all styles and cuts, the Sweet Potato Crispy Fries appeal to an ever-expanding audience looking to try something a little different, a little tastier, a little better for you. It’s the smart way to upgrade your menu while sweetening the bottom line.
- Mix the salt with the wasabi powder.
- Pour the sushi vinegar into a sprayer.
- Cut open the bag of Sweet Potato Crispy Fries and shake into a bowl.
- Deep fry the fries until brown and crispy.
- Shake the fries in a strainer.
- Scoop the fries into a Japanese bowl lined with greaseproof paper.
- Spray the fries with the sushi vinegar.
- Season with the wasabi salt.
- Garnish with shiso leaf.
- Serve the fries immediately.