- Stealth Cut Fries
This piccalilli recipe is a picked vegetable mixture that is loved by many people. Our unique Stealth Fries Straight cut are coated with a transparent layer, making them crispier and giving them a longer holding time than regular fries.
- Mix all the spices, the salt and sugar into a powder and spoon into spice sprinkler
- Using a blender, grind the piccalilli until very fine
- Mix with the cream and egg white and season with salt
- Pour into a siphon and aerate with 1 cartridge
- For warm espuma, leave the siphon in a warm water bath no hotter than 65° (or chill) (not shown, text only)
- Grate the cauliflower and mix with the brunoise vegetables
- Cut open the bag of stealth cut fries and shake into a bowl.
- Deep fry until crispy
- Sprinkle immediately with the piccalilli spices
- Scoop into your preferred serving dish
- Pipe a generous amount of espuma on top
- Garnish with vegetables
Piccalilli flavoured fries