Back to recipe overview
Tikka Masala chicken with Sweet Potato CrissCuts
Marinate for 12 hours. Other prep: 30 minutes. À la minute: 2 minutes
- 1 kg chicken thighs
- 4 onions
- 800 g tomato passata
- 10 g tomato puree
- 150 ml cooking cream
- 150 ml full-fat yogurt
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 cm ginger
- 10 g cumin
- 10 g coriander
- 5 g turmeric
- 5 g paprika
- 5 g garam masala
- 12 pods cardamom
- neutral oil
- Sweet Potato CrissCuts
Tikka Masala chicken with Sweet Potato CrissCuts, the ultimate comfort food! Now you can scoop up an Indian favourite with sweet potato. A unique mix of sweet potato taste and savoury coating. As a side dish on your menu, these fries offer even more variety and choice for your customers.
- Overview of all ingredients.
- Chop the chicken thigh into similarly sized pieces (yellow board) about 2 cm wide.
- Crush and chop the garlic on a chopping board with a chef's knife.
- Mix the garlic with the yoghurt.
- Marinate the chicken thighs in the yoghurt overnight.
- Using a small blender, make a curry paste from the powdered spices, chillies, ginger, cardamom pods and garlic.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place under a hot grill.
- Allow the chicken to brown.
- Finely chop the onion.
- On an induction hob, heat some oil in a pan and sauté the onion.
- Add the curry paste and tomato paste and cook briefly.
- Add the tomato passata.
- Add the chicken thighs to the pan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked, stir in the cooking cream and season with salt.
- Transfer the tikka masala to a suitable bowl.
- Garnish with creme fraiche, chili pepper and coriander.
- Cut open the bag of Sweet potato crisscuts and shake into a bowl.
- Deep fry the Sweet Potato Crisscuts until crispy.
- Serve the tikka masala with a generous helping of Crisscuts.
- Your guests can use the Crisscuts to scoop up the tikka masala.
How to create Tikka Masala with Sweet Potato CrissCuts