Ready to reinvent your business?
Then this issue of Eat This! Magazine is for you!
In a business that’s changing as quickly as the weather… Eat This! Magazine is on your side! This edition is all about innovation, because you have to keep moving in the foodservice business, whether you’re responding to new trends, keeping your menu seasonal, changing the way you run your business, or reinventing yourself to keep doing your job the way you want to. In these challenging times, a little help goes a long way. That’s why this edition tackles the topic from every angle, diving into new, innovative ingredients, kitchen innovations, and insights from fellow chefs. All to help you adapt and stay ahead, now and in the future!
Read all about the protein revolution, the new generation of chefs, developments in the kitchen, and other innovations in foodservice! Ready for culinary inspiration, valuable insights, and a summary of the latest trends and developments? Download Eat This! Magazine now!
Dive into Eat This! Magazine for valuable expert insights!
Fill in your details and receive a copy straight in your mailbox.
Want more? Tick the box for a regular helping of our newsletter.
In this edition of Eat This! Magazine:
- Seamus O’Donnell, Culinary Director of The Alchemist, on sustainability and working with the new generation.
- Two-Michelin-star chef Hans van Wolde, on finding out what really matters and inspiring his team.
- Chef Yoni Saada talks about the importance of putting true emotion into what you do and how you do it.
- Electrolux’s General Manager Bas van Montfoort shares the ins and outs of the modern kitchen.
- Farmers Jeremy & Jan Pieter discuss useful innovations for quality potatoes.
- An article on the key insights of the protein revolution.
- 5 foodservice must-haves for your kitchen.
- And, of course, more inspiration and exclusive, innovative recipes from Culiversity Chef Jeroen van Oijen!