- 100 g mayonnaise
- 125 g ketchup
- 5 g Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ ts paprika powder
- ¼ ts cayenne powder
- 10 g lemon juice
- 50 g egg white
- 70 g black pepper
- 30 g lemon zest (grate as shown)
- Connoisseur Rustic Fries
A super light version of the all-time classic Marie Rose sauce as a dip for bold fries. Excellent for restaurants that really would like to make the difference.
- Heat a dry frying pan on an induction hob.
- Heat the black pepper in a pan until fragrant. Allow to cool.
- In an electric coffee grinder, grind the black pepper into a coarse powder.
- Grate the lemon over a bowl.
- Mix the lemon zest with the ground black pepper and transfer to a dehydrator tray.
- Dry the mixture at 70°C for 3 hours.
- Whisk up the remaining ingredients in a measuring cup.
- Pour into a half-litre siphon.
- Aerate with 1 cartridge and shake a few times.
- Cut open the bag of Connoisseur Rustic Fries and shake into a bowl.
- Deep fry the fries until golden brown and crispy.
- Shake the fries in a strainer.
- Season with salt and lemon pepper.
- Pipe the Mary Rose foam into a glass.
- Serve the fries with the airy Marie Rose sauce.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and a sprig of crazy pea.
Rustic Fries with Marie Rose sauce